Hosted by BioRegio STERN in collaboration with Deloitte
How can organisations, research institutions, and stakeholders in Life Sciences & Health successfully integrate Blockchain technologies into their business activities? In the digital Blockchain workshop in cooperation with the consultancy Deloitte you will have the exclusive opportunity to discuss relevant questions and use cases in the field of Blockchain with experts in different sessions.
Location: Virtual workshop format
About this event
The Interreg NWE project "Blockstart" is an initiative with the aim of facilitating access to Blockchain technology for organisations in the life sciences and healthcare industry.
As a special format of this training series, we are organising a digital Blockchain workshop in cooperation with the consultancy Deloitte on 27.10.22022, from 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.. In the workshop you will have the opportunity to discuss relevant issues and use cases in the field of Blockchain with experts in different sessions.
To tailor the workshop as individually as possible to the interests of the participants, you have the option to participate in a 5-minute survey on knowledge and interests in the field of Blockchain beforehand. The results will be directly incorporated into the workshop design.
Part 1: Market Overview andBest Practices (10:00-12:00)
- Welcome & Introduction
- Blockchain in Life Sciences & Health: Market Overview
- Best Practices in Life Sciences & Health
- Survey Results
Part 2: Deep Dive Sessions (13:00-16:00)
- Separation into teams
- Deep Dive sessions tailored to participant needs based on our survey
Part 3: Recap & Conclusion (16:10-17:00)
- Recap Deep Dives
- Open Questions & Feedback
Here's how it works
- to answer the survey, please simply click on the following link: https://www.umfragen-deloitte.de/uc/Blockchain-technology/
- at the end of the survey, you will have the opportunity to register directly for the workshop and benefit from the specially targeted training.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Dr. Margot Jehle at any time.
We look forward to your feedback and your participation in the workshop!